Meet our counselors! They are amazing and are currently taking clients all around the country, thanks to online courses and coaching.
Without them – I don’t know where we would be today. Worth. Every. Penny.
Here is a sample of what they have to offer. Visit www.redemptiveliving.com to see all their services.
Books we read while healing our marriage:
- Hope for the Separated – Gary Chapman
- The Life Recovery Devotional
- Abba’s Child – Brennan Manning
- When Good Men are Tempted – Bill Perkins
- Fathered By God – John Eldredge
- True Faced – Thrall, McNicol, Lynch
- A Glimpse of Jesus – Brennan Manning
- Turn My Mourning into Dancing – Henri Nouwen
- The Life of the Beloved – Henri Nouwen
- Desire – John Eldredge
- The Sacred Romance – Brent Curtis
- The Gospels – Over and Over and Over 😉
Reading aloud together each night is a helpful way to rebuild intimacy. While it might feel uncomfortable at first, stick with it. Even the healthiest of couples will enjoy a deeper connection because of it!